About the Grupo Blaumar
We are a hotel chain with more than 30 years’ experience that manages and operates hotels, apartments and restaurants, mainly in Salou and Tarragona.
We began in 1987 in Salou with the Hotel Blaumar. Since then we have grown in the hotel business, firstly in the year 2000 with La Boella, a tourism and olive oil-producing complex consisting of a boutique hotel, a gastronomic restaurant, a wine cellar and shop and a large convention centre 10 minutes from Tarragona. In 2001 we added the Arena Restaurant in Salou offering Mediterranean and fresh seasonal market cuisine, now the Arena Tapas Restaurant. We expanded our business in the area of holiday apartments in Salou with the opening in 2004 of Les Dàlies Apartments. In 2005 we opened Magnolia Hotel, the first Adults Only establishment in Spain, also in Salou.
The most recent addition to our portfolio is Port Plaza Apartments, a holiday apartment complex opened in 2019 in the heart of Tarragona.
Over the years we have become a benchmark in each of these business – hotels, apartments, events and restaurants.
Without losing sight of our firm commitment to the environment, our objective is to offer a high standard of quality, not only in our facilities and infrastructures, but also in the service we offer.
The Blaumar Group Mission and Vision
Our mission: Why did we set up the group? What do we do?
Our mission is to manage and provide hotel, catering and leisure products with high-quality facilities and services.
Our vision: What do we want to be? Where do we want to reach?
To be recognised in the area and in the sector as a group committed to providing quality service and to protecting the environment in all our establishments.
With the aim of fulfilling our mission and attaining our objectives, as an accommodation and catering business, we are committed to:
- Communicating our objectives to our employees, guests, suppliers and shareholders, as well as encouraging communication with them.
- Setting periodic objectives that help us improve our service and environmental performance.
- Continuously improving our working methods, revising them regularly.
- Preventing accidents, pollution and other negative impacts, establishing safety measures backed up by the necessary training.
- Rationalising water, electricity and gas consumption.
- Meeting our obligations to comply with the legislation and other requirements that apply to us.
- Improving technologically, progressively adopting technologies and tools that are safer and more respectful of the environment.
- Innovating in our services and facilities to differentiate ourselves from the competition and to offer high-quality products and services.
- Raising awareness among our employees, guests, suppliers and shareholders and involve them in the good health and safety and environmental practices we introduce.
- We aim to orient our guests through our activities to achieve the satisfaction of our internal and external customers, suppliers and shareholders.